2006/11/09

2006-10-09 伊東

很舒適地一覺到天量,清晨五點被微光喚醒,原來是日出東方啦,跟夜晚月亮的景色不一樣
At 5:00AM, I waked up. The sun shouted me. The sunrise was so beautiful, it's a different view with the moonlight.


整個讓人神經氣爽了一番。
The sunrise let me feel comfortable.
遠遠的海港,還可以見到漁船出港,非常有味道。
You can see the fishing boats in the harbor.


但欣賞完風景之後,卻又躺回舒服的床上繼續睡著了...飯店的早餐一樣很高檔,雖然不是在房內用餐,但到餐廳用餐更能感受到飯店服務的品質以及景色的優美。
I took some pictures, then went to the bed...Breakfast was also good, but we ate the meal in the restaurant. You can feel the quality of service and the lovely scenery.


在此我也吃了最高級的味噌汁(みそしる),味道真的讚!
The miso soup is so fantastic!
早餐也是非常的豐盛,開胃又提神,一大早就給你大滿足!!
It's a sumptuous dining.
清晨一樣再去泡了湯,出來也就買了瓶當地的牛奶來喝
Of course I took a bath in the morning. After I took a bath, we drinked the local milk.


很便宜唷,只要110円,也非常香純,跟墾丁牧場鮮奶有過之而無不及。
It's cheap, just 110 yen, and really delicious.泡完湯,吃完早餐之後,就到飯店的後花園逛逛。
We walked to the park in the hotel after the breakfast.

花園之大,有小橋流水不說,還有個嫻靜的寺廟。
The park is so huge, there are a river, a bridge, and a temple.更難得的是,飯店自己養育山葵(ワサビ),山葵是必須在非常清澈的泉水下才能生存
They planted the wasabia japonica in their own park. Wasabia japonica needs clear water to grow up.

飯店也設置了一到小瀑布來營造這適合的環境,真的很用心哩
So they constructed a waterfall, they were very attentive to the wasabia japonica.
離開了飯店,我們則繼續南下,前往城ヶ崎海岸駅(じょうがさきかいがん)
After checking out, we went to the South, ZYOGASAKIKAIGAN.

到了車站,走了十來分鐘的路程,沿路都是櫻花樹
The cherry trees are on the roadside.

但我們的季節是夏天,所以櫻花樹可是綠意盎然呀~^^
The season was not spring, so they were all green.

這裡的房子也都是洋房別墅,看到上面價格,1500万円/棟!
There were lots of western-style house here, and the price was just 15,000,000 yen.

真的有那麼便宜嘛@@
I can't believe the price was so cheap.

到達了城ヶ崎海岸(じょうがさきかいがん),這邊的遊客非常地多,但卻沒遇到像我們的外來客
In ZYOGASAKIKAN, there were lots of vistors, but we didn't see the foreign travelers like us.海岸非常寬闊,斷崖絕壁,氣勢磅礡
The coast was wide, the precipice was a glorious view .門脇吊橋(海の吊り橋)更是壯觀,是從兩懸崖邊所搭建
The drawbridge was built between two precipices.

觀賞完美景,走回車站,前往伊東駅(いとう)
Then we went back to IDO station.

這裡的景色也非常古老,但卻又穿插著外來文化
IDO is a older city, but you can see the views within foreign culture.

所以非常令人印象深刻呢。
The views had a profound feelings on me.

伊東温泉(いとうおんせん)也是非常有名的,為日本三大溫泉之一。
The hot spring in IDO is famous, is the one of three tops in Japan.

伊東市內也處處都有溫泉,可以看到很多溫泉飯店,溫泉會館
There are the hot springs everywhere in the city area, and lots of hotels within hot spring.

這間東海館就非常的有名,也非常便宜。
Tokaikan is famous here, and cheaper.

但因時間的關係我們沒辦法進去泡湯~
But we had no time to go in spa.

東海館旁有一條大川,水之清澈,裡面還有大尾鯉魚自在樂游遊。
There are a huge river near the Tokaikan, you can see the carps inside.甚至是付有泡足的公園,非常的舒服,再那邊一起泡足的阿嬤還給我們糖吃。
There is a hot spring of feet in a small park. An old lady gave us candy and talk us about the history.
非常令我們感受到人世間的溫暖呀~^^
You can feel the warms in the world...
之後也繞道海港那邊,很輕鬆自在的走著。
Then we walked to the harbor, free and relaxed.

走著走著,也差不多晚上了,我們則座車回熱海,也在熱海買了許多當地的名產
We took the train to ATAMI in the evening, and we bought famous products here.

温泉饅頭(おんせんまんじゅう)真的非常好吃
Steamed bun of hot spring is really good.

準備回東京了,依依不捨的搭上新幹線。
Then we went back to Tokyo.

應該往伊豆半島玩下去的,因為感受到伊豆真的是很不錯的地方呢。
I'm so remorseful to stay one more days, IDO is really a good place.

沒有留言: